1. Scope / General
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all current and future business relationships between:
MAGNA COLLECTION GmbH, Berliner Str. 119 (Area A), 16515 Oranienburg, Germany (Supplier) and the orderer in the version in force at the time of order.
(2) These General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to entrepreneurs, that is to say, to natural persons or legal entities or partnerships with legal capacity, with whom business relationships are entered into that are in the exercise of a commercial or independent professional activity.
All ancillary agreements require our written confirmation. We are entitled at any time to amend or supplement these General Terms and Conditions, including all possible attachments, with a reasonable period of notice. The version of the General Terms and Conditions valid at the time of the order always applies.
2. Order placement / conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the products in the online shop and in the print media does not constitute a legally binding offer. The presentation is not binding. Small commercial or technical deviations of quality, color or shape, which do not significantly affect the function and appearance of the jewelry, are reserved. Due to different settings and monitor sizes, the illustrations in our offers may differ slightly in size and color.
(2) By placing an order, the client submits a binding contract offer for the purchase of the selected items and accepts the general terms and conditions.
(3) The provider confirms the receipt of the order of the client in writing. This order confirmation does not yet represent the acceptance of the contract offer by the provider. It merely serves to inform the customer that the order has been received by the provider.
(4) The declaration of acceptance of the contract offer is made by the delivery of the goods or an express declaration of acceptance.
(6) Should any information on the product range of the supplier be incorrect, the client will be promptly submitted a counter offer, the acceptance of which he can freely decide.
(7) The contract is concluded subject to the correct and timely delivery by our suppliers. This reservation only applies in the event that we are not responsible for any incorrect or non-delivery.
(8) The client is informed immediately about the unavailability of a product. The consideration is, as far as already provided, credited or provided by a counter-offer accepted by the client from the provider. Alternatively, the provider is entitled, after consultation with the client, to make partial deliveries. The client gets the opportunity after completion of its subsequent delivery to trigger a new order and get this including its arrears delivered postage paid.
(9) If we do not accept an offer from a client, we will inform the client immediately.
3. Price and payment conditions
(1) The prices displayed after registration are net. The client has the opportunity to display the displayed prices at the current price $, € and £.
(2) Shipments to Germany were billed with all regular taxes. Shipments into European Uninon with customer tax number, shipments into the EU abroad and worldwide into all other countries will be charged net. Taxes, customs and duties are calculated separately during the import process by the customer's import number and are to be paid by the client. The provider asks therefore to announce the import number.
(4) The minimum order value is €100 net.
(5) The client can freely choose between the following payment methods:
Bank Transfer to the following bank:
IBAN: DE62 1009 0000 2604 2360 05
(6) If the client chooses a payment method that is associated with costs or fees, these are to be paid by the client and will be invoiced.
(7) The generally displayed discounts apply.
(8) Errors and possible price changes are reserved.
4. Delivery and shipping conditions
(1) The delivery takes place after receipt of payment. The provider ships exclusively insured via shipping service provider as DHL or DHL EXPRESS.
(2) Shipping costs for deliveries to Germany and European Uninon - €6,95 from order value €250 postage free
Shipping costs for deliveries to the EU abroad - €9,95 from order value €500 postage free
Shipping costs for deliveries to worldwide other countries - €19,95 from order value €100 postage free
(3) Delivery and service delays due to force majeure and hindrances, which make delivery and performance more difficult for the supplier, do not give rise to any claims for damages. This also applies if delivery and delivery are affected. Delivery and performance can be extended appropriately by the period of the disability. If the client is in default with the purchase price payment from current or previous delivery and service, the delivery and service are suspended until payment by the customer has been fulfilled.
(4) The client assures that he has deposited the correct and complete delivery address with his order. Should it come due to incorrect address data to additional costs in the shipment - such as recurring shipping costs, the client has to bear this.
5. Cancellation of an order
When the order is under processing or shipped costs are already arisen. For cancellation the shipped is allowed to charge 30% as fee from the order value. Already incurred expenses and costs are also to be borne by the client.
(1) The provider warrants that the goods sold are free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of transfer of risk and demonstrate the contractually guaranteed properties.
(2) The client is obliged to immediately inspect the goods, delivery note and invoice immediately upon receipt. The customer must notify us in writing of any defects in the delivery without delay, but no later than within 5 working days from receipt of the goods.
Warranty claims are to be directed by the client directly to the provider:
MAGNA COLLECTION GmbH
Berliner Str. 119 (Area A)
16515 Oranienburg, Germany
Phone: 0049 3301 57 944 72
Languages: English and German
(3) Concealed defects shall be covered by a statutory warranty obligation of six months under the same obligations. Failure to meet these deadlines is a guarantee on our part out of the question.
(4) The warranty expires if the customer changes the delivered goods. Since articles intended for insertion into the body are subject to the provisions of the Foodstuffs and Consumer Goods Act (LMBG), replacement is ruled out for reasons of hygiene after putting into use or opening the original packaging.
(5) The provider has the right to free repair within the scope of the warranty obligation. A partial or complete exchange of the article is permissible.
(6) The client can only offset claims that are undisputed or legally binding.
(7) There is no warranty for damage caused by improper handling or use of the goods by the customer. The same applies to a so-called intentional wear. For coated pieces of jewelery wear of the coating does not constitute a defect.
(8) We assume no liability for damage to property and personal injury caused by improper or negligent treatment, in particular body jewelry, or by improper or unprofessional use on or in the body. Also in case of misuse of the offered articles a liability is excluded, eg in case of allergic reactions due to violation of the due diligence of the client.
(9) In principle, the returned goods shall only be returned in agreement with the supplier at the expense and risk of the customer. Shipments without freight prepaid will not be accepted. Refunds are only possible if the delivery is proven wrong, if there are definitely defective items or if there are obvious material defects after return and inspection.
(10) In the case of a justified complaint, the client receives a credit note for offsetting with follow-up orders or an exchange with the next order .
7. Data storage / data usage
(1) Internet browsers automatically transmit data to the provider's web server when accessing the provider's website for technical reasons. These include, but are not limited to, the date and time of access, URL of the referring web site, retrieved file, amount of data sent, browser type and version, operating system, and visitor IP address. These data are stored separately from other data entered in the context of using the provider offer. An assignment of this data to a specific person is not possible for the provider. These data are evaluated for statistical purposes and subsequently deleted.
(2) The provider collects and uses personal data from the user, after registration or registration, as far as this is necessary to enable the use of the provider offer or bill. This includes in particular features for the customer identification and for the fulfillment and processing of the order, payment and delivery process.
(3) At the request of the competent authorities, the provider may provide information on a case-by-case basis as far as this is necessary for law enforcement purposes, security, fulfillment of the statutory duties of the constitutional protection authorities or the Military Shielding Service or for the enforcement of intellectual property rights ,
(4) Users of the provider offer have the right to request information from the provider about the data stored on the user. Upon request, the information can also be issued electronically.
(5) In order to expand the functionality of the provider offer and to make it more comfortable for users, the provider uses so-called "cookies". With the help of these "cookies" data can be stored on the user's computer when the website is called up. Users have the option to prevent the storage of cookies on their computer by appropriate settings in the browser. However, this could limit the functionality of the provider offer.
(6) Personal data is encrypted in the ordering process via SSL via the Internet. The provider also secures website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
8. Retention of title
The simple, extended, forwarded and also the extended retention of title apply. The goods remain the property of the provider, until the settlement of all subsidies, including ancillary claims on the part of the client. Even with resale by the client, the provider vouches for retention of ownership until the full payment of all claims.
All images and texts on the website of the provider with the logo are protected by copyright and may not be used. Images without a logo, the customer can at any time request from the provider and get provided free of charge.
10. Contact details
Magna Collection GmbH,
Berliner Str.119 (Area A)
16515 Oranienburg, Germany
Phone: 0049 3301 57 944 72
Languages: English and German